1) Risk Assurance Services:
Today’s business environment is more complex and more connected than ever before. Companies face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities.
We bring together specialist disciplines and commercial expertise to give you the insight, foresight and independent advice you need to build and safeguard the value of all parts of your business. We’ll transform the way you perceive – and navigate – risks, so you can stay at the forefront of change.
Explore our services for risk management:
- Internal audit solutions
- Governance, risk and compliance
2) PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Financial statements are road maps that help you take the best decisions regarding your business and stop you from making expensive break downs. Their purpose is so much more than just helping you with your tax returns or in obtaining a loan.
Pert Finance understands that preparing financial statements is often perceived as a feared and intimidating task. Cash flow statements, balance sheet reports, business financial reports are buzz words that can send an inexperienced start-up company into a tizzy. At, Pert Finance our accountants have had enough experience to know that this daunting task is actually all about putting the balance amounts onto formatted statements.
Our Capabilities in Preparing Financial Statements
- Income Statement – This record shows you how much revenue your business makes after deducting all the expenses.
- Cash Flow Statement – Cash flow statements account for any changes in the cash balance; they show the source of the cash and details of how it is being used.
- Balance Sheet – Balance sheets are used to report liabilities, assets, and the shareholder equity of your company.
- Profit and Loss Statement – This records your income and expenses to give you a clear picture of how much profit you are making or the losses you are incurring
Financial data is crucial to any business and having your financial data formatted and broken down to make sense, will help you make a better forecast of your future and analyze what could have been better in the past.
Flatworld Solutions treats financial reports as dashboards that are constantly giving pointers about your organization’s current financial stand. Our trained accountants are here to reduce the work load of your finance team and let them focus on more pressing matters. By partnering with Flatworld Solutions you will no longer have to invest in any special accounting software or spend hours training your staff on how to prepare financial statements.
With over a decade of experience in offering finance and accounting services, we have the capability to cater to the varied financial statement preparation requirements of –
- State-owned entities
- Private companies
- Small and medium businesses
- Listed companies
- Close corporations
- Sole traders
- Government departments